Precision Turbo Pro Series C02 66mm Wastegate
Precision Turbo and Engine's high-quality yet economical CO2 66mm Pro Series external wastegate was designed specifically for use with CO2-based boost control systems. The wastegate offers quicker response time, accuracy, and durability under the high pressure demands of CO2 actuation, when compared to standard wategate designs.
The CO2 66mm Precision Turbo and Engine Pro Series external wastegate is fully adjustable and features the following:
- High grade, high temperature stainless steel and billet aluminum components for the best in strength, style and fucntionality at an affordable price
- A 347 stainless investment cast valve body to provide consistent performance without fatigue or failure while also allowing for accurate boost control.
- An internal Nickel Chromium Alloy Valve
- 3 individual ports (2 on the bottom can, and 1 on the top can).
- Comes complete with stainless steel inlet and outlet flanges
- Unique stabalizing "Precision Pins" which prevent the inlet and outlet flange from spinning
- several different 17-7 precipitation hardened springs for further adjustment of boost levels
- All clamps necessary for installation
The PTE 66mm CO2-specific Pro Series wastegate is compatible with most aftermarket manual or electronic boost controllers for ease of use.
As an added bonus, each Precision Turbo external wastegate is warranted to be free from manufacturers defect for a period of 12 months or 12,000 miles!